Start Your Journey To Health Today
Download my FREE Weight Loss Guide by clicking the button below.
You get step by step instructions on how to start losing weight this week!
How you get rid of unwanted digestive issues, so you can enjoy food and family again
We first begin with an in-depth health assessment which includes assessing:
- Current & Past Health Conditions
- Potential Nutrient Deficiencies
- Potential Hormonal Imbalances
We then co-create a custom nutrition plan based on individual needs and nutrient requirements. This will support a targeted Gut Healing Protocol and Detoxification during your program.
Do you feel gassy, bloated, or just uncomfortable most of the time after eating?
In 3 SIMPLE STEPS, begin the process of reducing bloat, gas, and losing weight with my easy-to-follow GUT RESET Protocol. Learn what causes unwanted stomach issues, weight gain, and learn how to stop these uncomfortable symptoms.
Who is O’Neil Anderson MS, CTNC
O’Neil is a former Division 1AA collegiate athlete with over 10 years of health and wellness experience. He holds a master’s degree Applied Nutrition from University of New England (MSAN). He also holds multiple nutrition and fitness certifications and has worked with over 100 clients to improve their overall health. He is a certified transformational nutrition coach through the Institute of Transformational Nutrition, which focuses on functional medicine and nutrition healing protocols.
He has spent the past 3.5 years working directly with functional medicine doctors in their New York clinics, leading their functional nutrition programs. He has been able to guide patients and clients to reverse and improve digestive diseases including colitis, acid reflux, GERD, IBS, chronic constipation and the likes through his nutrition and lifestyle program. With a depth of experience, knowledge, and continued learning he is equipped to support his clients’ health from multiple angles.
When he is not working with clients, he enjoys spending time with his wife, their 2 children, and their dog. He enjoys reading a wide array of books and watching movies, as well as exercising. O’Neil is deeply passionate about health and wellness, and it shows in his work and his personal life.
Torrey Marcel – New York
O’Neil is by far the best trainer on the planet. His approach and expertise is fun, effective and sure to help you reach beyond your fitness goals. I look forward to my weekly sessions with O’Neil!”
Karan K. – New York
“I have been training with him for 3 months currently at my building gym. He tailors workouts to your needs, changes workouts as needed for goal achievement. He is also very knowledgeable about equipment and can give you a great workout when gym equipment is limited. He is very organized and attentive during workouts, does a great job keep track of progress and making sure goals are achieved. overall great experience looking forward to keep working with him”
Kesete Thompkins – New Jersey
“During this journey, I’ve lost approximately 12lbs!”
“The thing I liked most about these services were the options and the accountability. Dieting sucks!!! I’ve tried a couple and they suck. I knew that I needed to make a change, and I knew that I needed help, and I found that your services allowed me to control my own path. The fact that there were options on the table that I was comfortable with in all facets of the program was intriguing to me and it kept me pushing towards my goals. I always felt in control of what was going to happen, and frankly the results as well.”
- Vegan: Essential nutrients that are missing from your dietThere are many reasons why someone would choose to follow a vegan lifestyle, from animal welfare, better health and even saving the planet. But, most people get their information andContinue reading “Vegan: Essential nutrients that are missing from your diet”
- OBESTIY: The Root CauseObesity is a rising epidemic specifically here in America, and also across the world. As per the World Health Organization Obesity is defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation thatContinue reading “OBESTIY: The Root Cause”
- Simple Diet Changes For Weight Loss & Better HealthOne of the most important things you can do when you are trying to get healthy and lose weight is to pay attention to what you are eating. This doesContinue reading “Simple Diet Changes For Weight Loss & Better Health”