One key to maintaining a healthful eating habit and lifestyle is to add variety and flavor! Get creative in your kitchen when you have the time, and try new recipes. Below is simple, but delicious sweet potato hash brown recipe that you can have for breakfast, lunch or dinner. ENJOY!
Servings: 1 (makes about 3 small hash browns)
1 medium sweet potato, grated
1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
Cumin, to taste
Cinnamon, to taste
1 pastured egg on top
- In a large bowl, grate sweet potato and place in napkin to squeeze excess liquid
- Add sea salt/black pepper/cumin/cinnamon & egg…mix well
- Heat skillet on high heat for 2 minutes and reduce to medium heat
- Add oil to skillet and let it get hot
- Add about 1/3 sweet potato mixture and spread thinly
- Cook 5 minutes on each side, continuing to flip every 2 minutes until golden brown and crispy on both sides
- Place on a plate and ENJOY!
Add other flavorful ingredients that you like when trying this recipes out. Comment below after you’ve tried the recipe, or with your version of sweet potato hash.